Robert G. Grierson – Member
Robert G. Grierson is a Member in the Mattoon office of Craig & Craig, LLC joining the firm in 1975. His practice has been in the areas of real estate, commercial transactions, banking, estate planning and probate law. He is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell and has been selected as a Leading Lawyer in Illinois.
Mr. Grierson graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bradley University in 1972 and received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois Law School in 1975.
- Banking Law
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
- Drainage Law
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Probate and Will Contests
- Estates and Probate
- University of Illinois, J.D., 1975
- Bradley University, B.S., 1972
- Coles-Cumberland Bar Association (President, 1994-1995)
- Illinois State (Member, Drainage and Levee Law Committee, Real Estate Law Section, 1982-) and American Bar Associations.
Born: St. Louis, Missouri, August 17, 1950