Steven R. Wolke – Associate
Steven R. Wolke began working with Craig & Craig, LLC in the Mattoon office as an Associate Attorney in 2019, after clerking with the firm in the 2017 and 2018. Mr. Wolke graduated in 2018 from the Southern Illinois University School of Law with a J.D. degree, specializing in Business and Transactional Law. During law school, Mr. Wolke was active in the Civil Practice / Elder clinic where he provided legal assistance with regard to Real Estate Law and Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning to those who could not otherwise secure representation in the southern counties of Illinois.
After Mr. Wolke graduated from Effingham High School in 2012, he earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Eastern Illinois University in only three years. Prior to and during law school, he worked for his family business, Wolke Nursery, in Sigel, Illinois.
Since joining Craig & Craig, LLC, Mr. Wolke has focused on General Civil Litigation, Commercial Transactions, Elder Law, Real Estate Law and Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning.
- Products Liability
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Municipal Law & Local Government
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Elder Law
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Eastern Illinois University, B.A., 2015
- 2019, Illinois
- American Bar Association (2015 to present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2019 to present)
- Coles-Cumberland Bar Association (2018 to present)
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel